Hello, we are Heath and Jacqueline Bennett. We met at a friends’ wedding and were engaged six months later. Maybe that’s why we love shooting them so much. Or maybe its because we get to meet incredible people and share in their most sacred day. Then again, it could just be the cake!
Heath is Australian and Jacque is American. We are based in Chattanooga, TN for a month of the year (US summer, Australia winter), and Australia the rest of the year, and are able to travel where need be. We prefer to shoot candidly, capturing genuine emotion. Capturing personalities, interactions and atmosphere is what we’re about. We come prepared to give as much or as little direction needed, and are always keen to hear your ideas.
Prior to weddings, our background in commercial photography for over 10 years included clients such as:
• BBC Top Gear Live with Jeremy Clarkson & James May for over 3 years and 3 cities of their Australian tour.
• Masterchef live for the over 3 years.
• Grand Designs Live (UK and Australia).
• Manser Saxon – Resorts and houses in Dubai and Mauritius.
• Sanitarium Health Foods Australia, cookbooks including the worldwide CHIP cookbooks.
• RTA (now RMS) NSW commercial and government submission images, including the $1.7bn AUD Branxton link proposal.
• Generation One for commercial and event photography.
• Australian Employment Covenant events.
• Kevin Murphy.
• Australian Mercedes Benz Fashion Week.
• Australian Fashion Weekend (official shooters for over 4 years).
• The Greater Building Society.
• Qantas – Q-Media magazine and select published images in Jetstar’s in flight magazine.
• Electrolux Appetite for Excellence.
• ‘Mexico’ restaurants in Australia and New Zealand.
• Royal Agricultural Society of New South Wales.